- Consequences of Maternal BPA on the primate fetal muscle transcriptome 2010
- Maternal Exposure to Bisphenol A Alters Expression of Genes Associated with Carbohydrate Metabolism in Developing Fetal Cardiac Tissue. Biology of Reproduction. 192. 2009
- Fetal Exposure to Bisphenol A Causes Meiotic Defects and Abrnormal Follicle Formation in a Primate Model. Biology of Reproduction. 36.
- Altered cohesin gene dosage affects mammalian meiotic chromosome structure and behavior. PLOS Genetics. 9. 2013
- Germline mosaicism does not explain the maternal age effect on trisomy. American Journal of Medical Genetics. 161:2495-2503. 2013
- Bisphenol A alters early oogenesis and follicle formation in the fetal ovary of the rhesus monkey. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 109:17525-17530. 2012
- Gene expression in the fetal mouse ovary is altered by exposure to low doses of bisphenol A. Biology of Reproduction. 84:79-86. 2011