- Social Assessment for the Idaho Panhandle National Forests: Prescribed Fire and Forest Health. Proceedings of the First Annual Meeting of the University of Idaho and Tropical Agricultural Research and Higher Education Center (CATIE) IGERT Project. 47-48. 2003
- Subsurface Contamination and Economic Development in the Snake River Basin. Proceedings from the 2nd Annual INEEL Subsurface Science Symposium. 2002
- Subsurface Science and the Above-Ground Issues. Proceedings from the 1st Annual INEEL Subsurface Science Symposium. 2001
- Expanding theory in push-pull manipulations of pestiferous insects. Abstracts of the Annual Meeting of the Pacific Branch of the Entomological Society of America. 24-24.
- Market Feasibility Assessment for the Common Potato Lily. Production of Native Plant Sets as Economic Development for the Kalispel Tribe, USDA Small Business Innovation Research Program 2004
- Idaho Panhandle National Forests—Focus Group Summary Report 2002
- Social Assessment for the Idaho Panhandle National Forests—Final Report 2002
- Preliminary Report: Social Assessment for the Idaho Panhandle National Forests 2001