- Prescribed Fire Effects on Activity and Movement of Cattle in Mesic Sagebrush Steppe. Rangeland Ecology and Management. 70.0:437.0-447.0. 2017
- Ecohydrologic response and recovery of a semi-arid shrubland over a five year period following burning. Catena. 144:163-176. 2016
- Cattle use of off-stream water developments across a northeastern Oregon landscape. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation. 71:494-502. 2016
- Short-Term Impacts of Tree Removal on Runoff and Erosion From Pinyon- and Juniper-Dominated Sagebrush Hillslopes. Rangeland Ecology and Management. 68:408-422. 2015
- Hydrologic and Erosion Responses of Sagebrush Steppe Following Juniper Encroachment, Wildfire, and Tree Cutting. Rangeland Ecology and Management. 66:274-289. 2013
- Effects of Wolf Presence on Daily Travel Distance of Range Cattle. Rangeland Ecology and Management. 70:657-665.