- Temperature Dependence of Uranium and Vanadium Adsorption on Amidoxime-Based Adsorbents in Natural Seawater. Chemistryselect. 3:843-848. 2018
- Bicarbonate Elution of Uranium from Amidoxime-Based Polymer Adsorbents for Sequestering Uranium from Seawater. Chemistryselect. 2.0:3769.0-3774.0. 2017
- Elution of Uranium and Transition Metals from Amidoxime-Based Polymer Adsorbents for Sequestering Uranium from Seawater. Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research. 55:4313-4320. 2016
- The Uranium from Seawater Program at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory: Overview of Marine Testing, Adsorbent Characterization, Adsorbent Durability, Adsorbent Toxicity, and Deployment Studies. Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research. 55:4264-4277. 2016
- Towards understanding KOH conditioning of amidoxime-based polymer adsorbents for sequestering uranium from seawater. Rsc Advances. 5:100715-100721. 2015
- Investigations into the Reusability of Amidoxime-Based Polymeric Adsorbents for Seawater Uranium Extraction. Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research. 56.0:11603.0-11611.0.