- Estimating Sonoran pronghorn abundance and survival with fecal DNA and capture-recapture methods. Conservation Biology. 30:1102-1111. 2016
- Examining the use of fecal pellet morphometry to differentiate age classes in Sonoran pronghorn. Wildlife Biology. 22:217-227. 2016
- Evaluating the benefit of captive breeding and reintroductions to endangered Sonoran pronghorn. Biological Conservation. 196:133-146. 2016
- Evaluating the interaction of faecal pellet deposition rates and DNA degradation rates to optimize sampling design for DNA-based mark-recapture analysis of Sonoran pronghorn. Molecular Ecology Resources. 15:843-854. 2015
- Wolf dispersal in the Rocky Mountains, Western United States: 1993-2008. Journal of Wildlife Management. 81.0:581.0-592.0.