- Capture of North American and European species of Prionus (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae) using the blend containing the pheromone of Prionus californicus Motschulsky
- Evidence for pheromone production in Prionus californicus Mots (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae)
- Interspecific eavesdropping among cerambycid beetles: An inordinate fondness for (R)-3-hydroxy-2-one
- Potential for using volatile sex pheromone for managing prionine cerambycid pests of hops and other high-value crops
- Recent advances in development of pheromone traps for longhorned borers
- Role of semiochemicals in mating behavior of a primitive cerambycid species
- Sensory overload: how can twenty species of cerambycids share a single pheromone?
- Volatile sex attractants for three species in the prionine genus Tragosoma