- Some (fish might) Like it Hot: Habitat Quality and Fish Growth from Past to Future Climates. Science of the Total Environment. 787:147532. 2021
- An ecohydraulics virtual watershed: Integrating physical and biological variables to quantify aquatic habitat quality. Ecohydrology. 12:UNSP e2062. 2019
- Mapping river bathymetries: Evaluating topobathymetric LiDAR survey. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms. 44:507-520. 2019
- Dam Operations May Improve Aquatic Habitat and Offset Negative Effects of Climate Change. Journal of Environmental Management. 213:126-134. 2018
- Habitat connectivity as a metric for aquatic microhabitat quality: application to Chinook salmon spawning habitat. Ecohydrology. 9:982-994. 2016
- Multi-scale streambed Topographic and Discharge Effects on Hyporheic Exchange in Confined Streams at the Stream Network Scale. Journal of Hydrology. 519:1997-2011. 2014
- Evaluating the performance of topobathymetric LiDAR to support multi-dimensional flow modelling in a gravel-bed mountain stream. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms.
- Intermittency in bedload transport: the importance of coherent flow structures and grain to grain interactions. Eos, Transactions, American Geophysical Union. 2012