- Young Cattle Producer Conference Develops Leaders in Idaho. Journal of Extension. 59. 2021
- CASE STUDY: Handling and management of animal health products by Idaho producers and retailers11The authors thank all the producers and retailers across the state of Idaho who participated in the study, as well as the Idaho Beef Council for funding. Professional Animal Science. 29:313-320. 2013
- Residual feed intake of purebred Angus steers: Effects on meat quality and palatability. Journal of Animal Science. 84:938-945. 2006
- Correlations among ultrasound carcass estimates, growth performance measures, and residual feed intake in Angus steers. Journal of Dairy Science. 87:409-410. 2004
- Planning and Sowing Grassland. Improving Grassland and Pasture Management in Temperate Agriculture.