- Deltamethrin reduces survival of non-target small mammals. Wildlife Research. 2022
- Hibernation behavior of a federally threatened ground squirrel: climate change and habitat selection implications. Journal of Mammalogy. 102:574-587. 2021
- Effects of Experimental Flea Removal and Plague Vaccine Treatments on Survival of Northern Idaho Ground Squirrels and Two Coexisting Sciurids. Global Ecology and Conservation. 2021
- The role of neutral and adaptive genomic variation in population diversification and speciation in two ground squirrel species of conservation concern. Molecular Ecology. 30:4673-4694. 2021
- Flea Sharing Among Sympatric Rodent Hosts: Implications for Potential Plague Effects on a Threatened Sciurid. Ecosphere. 11:e03033. 2020
- Balancing Transferability and Complexity of Species Distribution Models for Rare Species Conservation. Diversity and Distributions. 2020
- Flea sharing among sympatric rodent hosts: implications for potential plague effects on a threatened sciurid. Ecosphere. 11. 2020
- Diet of a rare herbivore based on DNA metabarcoding of feces: Selection, seasonality, and survival. Ecology and Evolution.