- Hybrid parallel framework for multiple-point geostatistics on Tianhe-2: A robust solution for large-scale simulation. Computers and Geosciences. 157. 2021
- Parallel computing for Fast Spatiotemporal Weighted Regression. Computers and Geosciences. 150:104723. 2021
- 3D Stochastic Modeling Framework for Quaternary Sediments Using Multiple-point Statistics: A Case Study in Minjiang Estuary Area, Southeast China. Computers and Geosciences. 136:104404. 2020
- Conditional multiple-point geostatistical simulation for unevenly distributed sample data. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment. 33:973-987. 2019
- A virtual globe-based integration and visualization framework for aboveground and underground 3D spatial objects. Earth Science Informatics. 11:591-603. 2018
- Locality-based 3-D multiple-point statistics reconstruction using 2-D geological cross sections. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences. 22:6547-6566. 2018
- Fractal generator for efficient production of random planar patterns and symbols in digital mapping. Computers and Geosciences. 105.0:91.0-102.0. 2017
- Multiple-point Geostatistical Simulation Based on Conditional Conduction Probability. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment.