OSP works to secure external support for faculty, staff and student research efforts, as well as teaching and service activities. Services provided include outreach, proposal and award processing, oversight of regulatory fiscal compliance, institutional endorsement (signature authority) and ensuring that the university has adequate standards for managing award funding.
- A National Grazingland Information System: Expanding GlobalRangelands.org Through a Grazingland Thesaurus and Mobile Content Access
- AON: Transitioning the Bering Sea Sub-Network to the Community-based Observation Netwrok for Adapatation and Security
- Collaborative Research: Understanding the role of hyporheic processes on nitrous oxide emissions at the stream network scale
- Collaborative proposal: Workshop on Best Practices for Integrating the Social Sciences and Natural Sciences for Sustainability Research and Education
- Control Shift: Documenting the Transitions Writers Experienced in Moving from Paper-Based to Digital Environments
- Fluorescent Sensor for Inflammation Marker PGE2
- INFEWS/T3: Social-ecological-technological solutions to waste reuse in food, energy, and water systems (ReFEWS)
- Indigenous Program for STEM Research and a Regional Native Network of Graduate Education: A National Research and Educational Model
- MRI: Development of a Smart 3-D Wireless Sensor Network For Terrain-Climate Research in Remote Mountainous Environments.
- Women's Suffrage in Idaho