- Tribal Nation building and the role of faculty: paying the debt on indigenous well-being in higher education. Journal of American Indian Education. 60:13-43. 2021
- Tribal sovereignty is bestowed upon us by the Creator. Journal of American Indian Education. 60:123-132. 2021
- A Woodcutter’s Story: Perceptions and Uses of Mathematics on the San Carlos Apache Reservation. Anthropology and Education Quarterly. 2021
- Enacting Hope Through Narratives of Indigenous Language and Culture Reclamation . Transmotion. 5:132-151. 2019
- Raiding and alliances: Indigenous educational sovereignty as social justice. Journal of Critical Thought and Praxis. 1-6. 2017
- 'A space for you to be who you are': an ethnographic portrait of reterritorializing Indigenous student identities. Discourse-studies in the Cultural Politics of Education. 38.0:328.0-341.0.