- Influence of Pregnancy History on the Vaginal Microbiome of Pregnant Women in their First Trimester. Scientific Reports. 7.0. 2017
- Large differences in the composition of vaginal secretions in pregnant women in the presence of Lactobacillus crispatus and L. iners. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 216.0:S264-S264. 2017
- Properties of Epithelial Cells and Vaginal Secretions in Pregnant Women When Lactobacillus crispatus or Lactobacillus iners Dominate the Vaginal Microbiome.. Reproductive Sciences. 2017
- Vaginal microbiome of reproductive-age women. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 108:4680-4687. 2011
- Comparison of Self-Collected and Physician-Collected Vaginal Swabs for Microbiome Analysis. Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 48:1741-1748. 2010
- Bacterial succession in a glacier foreland of the High Arctic. ISME Journal. 3:1258-1268. 2009
- The composition of the vaginal microbiome in first trimester pregnant women influences the level of autophagy and stress in vaginal epithelial cells. Journal of Reproductive Immunology. 123.0:35.0-39.0.