- A Transmissible Cancer Shifts from Emergence to Endemism in Tasmanian Devils. Science (New York, N.Y). 370:1293. 2020
- Infectious Disease and Sickness Behaviour: Tumour Progression Affects Interaction Patterns and Social Network Structure in Wild Tasmanian Devils. Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences. 287:20202454. 2020
- Comparative landscape genetics reveals differential effects of environment on host and pathogen genetic structure in Tasmanian devils (Sarcophilus harrisii) and their transmissible tumor.. Molecular Ecology. 2020
- Transcriptomics of Tasmanian Devil (Sarcophilus Harrisii) Ear Tissue Reveals Homogeneous Gene Expression Patterns across a Heterogeneous Landscape. Genes. 10:801. 2019
- Comparative Landscape Genetics Reveals Differential Effects of Environment on Host and Pathogen Genetic Structure in Tasmanian devils (Sarcophilus harrisii) and their Transmissible Tumour. Molecular Ecology.