- Identifying target reference points for harvesting assessment-limited wildlife populations: a case study. Ecological Applications. 27.0:1916.0-1931.0. 2017
- Patterns of Fish Assemblage Structure and Habitat Use among Main- and Side-Channel Environments in the Lower Kootenai River, Idaho. Transactions of the American Fisheries Society. 144:1340-1355. 2015
- Mapping sage-grouse fence-collision risk: Spatially explicit models for targeting conservation implementation. Wildlife Society Bulletin. 37:409-415. 2013
- Wildlife mortality from infrastructure collisions: statistical modeling of count data from carcass surveys. Ecology. 94:2087-2096. 2013
- Structural uncertainty limits generality of fall harvest strategies for wild turkeys. Journal of Wildlife Management. 81.0:617.0-628.0.