- Influence of Pregnancy History on the Vaginal Microbiome of Pregnant Women in their First Trimester. Scientific Reports. 7.0. 2017
- Persistence of antibiotic resistance plasmids in bacterial biofilms. Evolutionary Applications. 10.0:640.0-647.0. 2017
- Interference Competition Among Household Strains of Pseudomonas. Microbial Ecology. 72:821-830. 2016
- Genomic Comparisons of Lactobacillus crispatus and Lactobacillus iners Reveal Potential Ecological Drivers of Community Composition in the Vagina. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. 82:7063-7073. 2016
- The composition of the vaginal microbiome in first trimester pregnant women influences the level of autophagy and stress in vaginal epithelial cells. Journal of Reproductive Immunology. 123.0:35.0-39.0.