- Enthusiasm curbed: Home value implications of curbside parking rights. Land Use Policy. 77:705-711. 2018
- Producer Responses to Surface Water Availability and Implications for Climate Change Adaptation. Land Economics. 93:631-653. 2017
- Evaluating the role of coastal habitats and sea-level rise in hurricane risk mitigation: An ecological economic assessment method and application to a business decision: Habitats and Hurricane Risk Mitigation. Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management. 12:328-344. 2016
- Finding solutions to water scarcity: Incorporating ecosystem service values into business planning at The Dow Chemical Company’s Freeport, TX facility. Ecosystem Services. 12:94-107. 2015
- Industrialized watersheds have elevated risk and limited opportunities to mitigate risk through water trading. Water Resources and Industry. 11:27-45. 2015
- Dilemmas, coordination and defection: How uncertain tipping points induce common pool resource destruction. Games and Economic Behavior. 104.0:760.0-774.0.