- Effects of habitat quality and ambient hyporheic flows on salmon spawning site selection. Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences. 121:1222-1235. 2016
- Habitat connectivity as a metric for aquatic microhabitat quality: application to Chinook salmon spawning habitat. Ecohydrology. 9:982-994. 2016
- Potential effects of climate change on streambed scour and risks to salmonid survival in snow-dominated mountain basins. Hydrological Processes. 27:750-765. 2013
- Factors affecting allopatric and sympatric occurrence of two sculpin species across a rocky mountain watershed. Copeia. 617-623. 2004
- Fish assemblage structure and relations with environmental conditions in a Rocky Mountain watershed. Canadian Journal of Zoology. 82:1554-1565. 2004
- Estimation of daily stream water temperatures with a Bayesian regression approach. Hydrological Processes. 31.0:1719.0-1733.0.