- Climate Change Shrinks and Fragments Salmon Habitats in a Snow-Dependent Region. Geophysical Research Letters. 49. 2022
- Dam cascade unveils sediment methylmercury dynamics in reservoirs. Water Research. 212. 2022
- Bacterial communities in cascade reservoirs along a large river. Limnology and Oceanography. 66:4363-4374. 2021
- Some (fish might) Like it Hot: Habitat Quality and Fish Growth from Past to Future Climates. Science of the Total Environment. 787:147532. 2021
- Hydropower Reservoirs on the Upper Mekong River Modify Nutrient Bioavailability Downstream. National Science Review. 7:1449-1457. 2020
- Evaluating the performance of topobathymetric LiDAR to support multi-dimensional flow modelling in a gravel-bed mountain stream. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms.