- A Transmissible Cancer Shifts from Emergence to Endemism in Tasmanian Devils. Science (New York, N.Y). 370:1293. 2020
- Spontaneous Tumor Regression in Tasmanian Devils Associated with RASL11A Activation. Genetics. 215:1143-1152. 2020
- Comparative landscape genetics reveals differential effects of environment on host and pathogen genetic structure in Tasmanian devils (Sarcophilus harrisii) and their transmissible tumor.. Molecular Ecology. 2020
- Spontaneous Tumor Regression in Tasmanian Devils Associated with RASL11A Activation.. Genetics. 215:1143-1152. 2020
- Contemporary Demographic Reconstruction Methods Are Robust to Genome Assembly Quality: A Case Study in Tasmanian Devils. Molecular Biology and Evolution. 36:2906-2921. 2019
- The Genomic Basis of Tumor Regression in Tasmanian Devils (Sarcophilus harrisii). Genome Biology and Evolution. 10:3012-3025. 2018
- Comparative Landscape Genetics Reveals Differential Effects of Environment on Host and Pathogen Genetic Structure in Tasmanian devils (Sarcophilus harrisii) and their Transmissible Tumour. Molecular Ecology.