- Comparing Three Approaches to Reconstructing Streamflow using Tree Rings in the Wabash River basin in the Midwestern, U.S. Journal of Hydrology. 573:829-840. 2019
- Natural and managed watersheds show similar responses to recent climate change. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 115:8553-8557. 2018
- On the declining relationship between tree growth and climate in the Midwest United States: the fading drought signal. Climatic Change. 138:127-142. 2016
- Demographic shifts in eastern US forests increase the impact of late-season drought on forest growth. Ecography.
- Higher CO2 Concentrations and Lower Acidic Deposition Have Not Changed Drought Response in Tree Growth But Do Influence iWUE in Hardwood Trees in the Midwestern United States. Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences.